Friday, October 9, 2009

MUET SPEAKING...

this wednesday ..
i hv my muet speaking test..
ermm..for me..this test quite ok la..
i same group with chiann..shee teen and a malayboy...
our toipc ..is about..
the increasing of foodstuff had effected everyone.suggest the way to save money spent..
my task is...grow fruits and vegetables...
erm...i hv many points to say !!!
hehe...^^
but...when i wan to say d example of natural fertiliser...
i cant think any idea..i m soo suprse wat i say..
SHIT OF CHICKEN..==!!
both examiners and candidates were laugh me...
haiz...so xia soi...==!!
no face...haha...at the task b ..group discussion,...
tat malay boy kena me n chainn BOOM!!!
he cant say anything..he lose...hahahaha^^,,then he agree with us lor..no choice..blek!!
haha...

2 comments:

*::doreen::* said...

lol~SHIT OF CHICKEN~true wa~
wish u get grade A la....all d best...haha...shit of chicken

donald duck said...

lol....
such like...''suan xiao ''me leh..