Friday, December 19, 2008

mOOd...怪怪的...

actually..today is a happy day...
coz my aunt will come to visit us from singapore...
loong time no seee her...
miss her so much...
n her son too...a cute baby...
hehe...
but...
i gt little worry n unhappy...
coz my mum will ask me follow my aunt back to singapore de ...
i also dunno lah...
i wan to go camp de......
i wan to go camp...
i wan to go camp
..
this year mayb will b de last year i join as a participant...
coz ady 17 years old liao....
haiz....dunno lah.....
sienz....if fate can't go camp...then...no go loo...
wat can i do???
haiz..now i need to think which course tat i wan to take...
tat is my FUTURE...
muz think carefully...
if nt....will regret de....

hope ...
someone can show me some way...
teacher???doctor???accountant??pharmacist???banker???
soo....confuse now/.....
muz think....
think ...
think deeply loo...............

No comments: